- Also known as the fourth chakra, or Anahata in Sanskrit
- Located directly between the nipples on the frontof the body and between the shoulder blades on the back
- The heart chakra is associated with the color green & the element of wind
- Associated with the heart & circulatory system, the thymus gland, love for the self extending to love for all of humandkind, compassion, and acceptance. The heart chakra is considered the bridge between the physical and the spiritual planes and is often referred to as the doorway to the astral plane.
HEART CHAKRA IMBALANCES MAY INCLUDE:
- Circulatory and heart-related issues
- Lack of compassion or feelings of hatred toward other people
- Difficulty giving or accepting love from others
- Difficulty with forgiveness
- Feeling closed down, over reclusive
HEART CHAKRA BALANCING AND CHARGING
- Color breathing--imagine filling the whole body with bright, clear, green light on each inhale
- Yoga Poses--camel, cobra, and any other poses that focus on opening the chest and upper back area
- Crystals--crystals that can be helpful for heart chakra healing include Rose Quartz, Emerald, Peridot, Moldavite, Chrysoprase, Malachite & Rhodochrosite.